Thursday, October 8, 2009

16 Yr Old, Hairy Shoulders(male)?

Ok, I'm 16 years old, almost 17. I have started to grow in rather thick dark medium-length hairs on my shoulders and upper back. They are really bothersome and I'm embarrassed by it to say the least, I'd rather not take my shirt off infront of anyone... I've been using an electric trimmer to trim them down a little bet but they grow back really fast.. What should I do?



16 Yr Old, Hairy Shoulders(male)?

Body hair is hot.



Keep it and love it!



16 Yr Old, Hairy Shoulders(male)?

u should wax them



16 Yr Old, Hairy Shoulders(male)?

it would cost you nothing and accept it as a normal fact of life, but if you really want you could save some money and get a waxing.



16 Yr Old, Hairy Shoulders(male)?

If shaving isn't helping that much, I'd try waxing. I'm sure at 16, you don't have a ton of money lying around to spend at a salon, so maybe head to your grocery store and buy some wax...you could do it yourself (at least the shoulder part) or have someone help you. When you wax, the hair doesn't return for a few weeks, and then you don't have to worry about it so frequently. Good luck!



16 Yr Old, Hairy Shoulders(male)?

I agree with the other guy...wax it. Plus the more you wax it the less the hair grows back. And the pain, it will hurt the first time but the more you do it the less it hurts.



16 Yr Old, Hairy Shoulders(male)?

ask ur parents for the money on christmas to get it lazered and they wont ever grow



or ask them for u to get them waxed



16 Yr Old, Hairy Shoulders(male)?

wax it



16 Yr Old, Hairy Shoulders(male)?

oh! my fellow! ur like me! lol



hmmm! i started gettin hairy when i hit 18. now im 19 and i can tell ya im considered Hairy!! thats correct, like u, im not very keen to show off by takin ma T-shirt off with all hair. i guess go get it lasered or something. thats what i would altimately do! coz it sucks. im a body builder and i dont wanna waste all that workout under that fuzzy ''rug" lol!



dont bother with any shaving or waxing and... iv done them all and theyre just the wast of money and time, WAX DOESNT REDUCE YOUR HAIR. might work differently for girls but not for hairy guys. for sure.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment