Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ladies only ..... hairstyle?

What hairstyle do u think looks best on a guy? I have medium length hair right now (no fancy stuff) and a kinda roundish face. What would help me get noticed by girls?



Ladies only ..... hairstyle?

It depends what type of hair you have, but ladies like it when you look like you either spend time on your hair - spike it with wax or gel - or like you couldn't care less what your hair looks like - messy, not combed, bed-head. Most importantly, your hair should fit your style. Go for messy if you're a laid-back surfer/snowboarder type, spikey if you're more of a classy city guy. If you don't quite have a style, very short hair looks good on most guys.



Ladies only ..... hairstyle?

I think the spikes look good



Ladies only ..... hairstyle?

get some dark blonde highlights. ladies love the highlights. get it cut in a style



Ladies only ..... hairstyle?

I would say longer hair, maybe down just past your ears. and shaggy not to neat.



Ladies only ..... hairstyle?

You sound like you look great now, why worry about it. Personally I like a buzz



Ladies only ..... hairstyle?

definatly some gel in it, with a little bit of hairspray.. dont make it look perfect by spiking it up all evenly, play with it to make it look natural, just neat. it is very attractive, especially if your face is more of a rounder shape.



Ladies only ..... hairstyle?

I think I would go with what fits your personality. For instance, I am somewhat stylish and want to appear that way. I like looking fresh and up-to-date. It all depends on the type of person you are trying to impress and go from there.



Ladies only ..... hairstyle?

Well in my opinion I like guys with short hair. Not like shaved off like a buzz cut but short. Good luck:)



Ladies only ..... hairstyle?

Depends on ur face and looks.I love a guy with spikey hair.But then again you always have to love the loose skater hair.Also i know some girls think its sexy when you have soft silky hair.Well good luck finding somethin u like. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment