Thursday, October 8, 2009

Girls, please answer this?

I am a Korean guy 16 years old, 5 foot and 7 inches tall, 130 pounds (I'm looking to gain some weight), I have medium length hair and hazel brownish eyes. Do I sound good to the ladies? Do you girls care about the stereotype of Asians being asexual and haveing small "packages"?



Looking forward to your comments



Girls, please answer this?

Do you understand what "asexuality" means?



Girls, please answer this?

as long as you treat me right, we have no problem



Girls, please answer this?

If your nice and smart and are a sci-fi fan, you sound appealing.



Girls, please answer this?

i can't be with someone who is my height and weighs only 5lbs more than me....sorry, i'm sure you'll find a nice tiny girl for you.



Girls, please answer this?

I'm assuming the stereotype is true?



Girls, please answer this?

I dont like Korean guys i like italian guys!!



Girls, please answer this?

lol u sound like a good looking guy....***** them stereotypes i dont listen 2 the stereotypes



Girls, please answer this?

you sound nice i hope you are!



Girls, please answer this?

Wow!! What's This about smaller Packages!! Never heard that before this minute. Swear. Is it true? Most myths are based on something you know............Right?? @8-)



Girls, please answer this?

no, they don't. Don't worry about it so much, just be yourself.



Girls, please answer this?

sound ok. neer heard the "package" thing before. its not the size, its how you use it. and why aren't you in school?



Girls, please answer this?

Sounds good. no i dont care i look for someone with nice personality and who is funny and chatty.



Girls, please answer this?

I don't know what the girls think,but it sounds good enough for me,



Tulips.



Girls, please answer this?

Sounds good to me (except for the 16 y/o part)



Girls, please answer this?

If I was a HOT *** babe, then I would say: "There's nothing like seeing in-person"........ Hence, I can't really say ;) (except for, sound "ok" to me).



Girls, please answer this?

I don't care about your body or your racial background. We get along, you have a great sense of humor... we're perfect.



Girls, please answer this?

Well you said nothing of your personality. As long as you have pleasant personality and treat others with respect, then I don't see why you should have to many problems.



Girls, please answer this?

We are not as shallow as many guys seem to think. Even though looks is what attracts us the personality is what keep us. So don't worry about the stereotype or anything like that if you are a likable guy then i am sure someone will fall for you.



Girls, please answer this?

Yea, you seem like a genuine guy, and that's all that matters in my book, not ur looks!



Girls, please answer this?

not going to lie i have a thing for korean boys!! BIN WON!!



Girls, please answer this?

Your description of yourself sounds fine. Don't worry about being stereotyped... there's one for so many different kinds of people, and they're always so ridiculous. When you meet the right girl, she will like YOU alone as a unique individual.



Girls, please answer this?

sounds good. But cut your hair. Short hair is the best. As long as you're a good guy with some appeal, I dont see why you will have problems with the ladies. And its not the size of the boat its the motion in the ocean lol



Girls, please answer this?

All girls like to be treated nice and respected., feelings are what we care about!

No comments:

Post a Comment