Thursday, October 8, 2009

I need an emo/scene hairstlye,?

i have medium length hair so long stuff is out, help! Thanks!



I need an emo/scene hairstlye,?

I hate questions like this. Stop following trends!



I need an emo/scene hairstlye,?

you need to stop copying other people.



I need an emo/scene hairstlye,?

this one is cute.



http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/i...



I need an emo/scene hairstlye,?

I agree with purple_haze, but if emo is what you want, you'll want to cut your hair short in the back and leave it long in the front and have it all in your face. Dye it black if you must, and then add a chunk of color like red or blue.



I need an emo/scene hairstlye,?

Well I think that emo hairsyles are just crazy. It's a trend that will fade out soon. I would go with a classic style that has been popular for many years so when it switches you won' be stuck with a bad haurstyle.



I need an emo/scene hairstlye,?

um..



i dont know what it is with the whole emo thing. its honestly pretty amusing when i see some, even to my friends it is..



i dont know why you'd wanna get it



I need an emo/scene hairstlye,?

i cant beleive you would drastically change your hair for the worst trend ever..but if you must..get it thinnly chopped and dye it black



I need an emo/scene hairstlye,?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Emo Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



Hair Styles Tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment